- In POS, find the booking.
The booking window shows information about the state of the unpaid booking.
(1) The header shows the total number of printed and outstanding tickets, together with their value.
(2) The ticket list shows the remaining uncollected tickets.
(3) Tickets that have already been collected are displayed in a lighter grey colour, and cannot be selected.
(4) Concession items that have been ordered with earlier pickups in the booking are also listed here.
- (Optional) If one of the patrons wants to use a voucher for one of the ticket types in the booking, tap an uncollected ticket and press Select to load it into the Order Window. Press Delete to remove the ticket and then scan the voucher.
Note: If the ticket had a seat allocated, you will need to take note of the seat number and quickly reselect the same seat.
- Tap the tickets that the patron wants to collect.
Tip! You can skip this step if the patron wants to collect all the remaining tickets.
The chosen tickets change colour to show they have been selected.
- Tap Select.
The chosen tickets are added to the order window.
- Continue taking the order.
The customer may choose to add concession items and additional (unbooked) tickets to the order.
- Complete the order.