To accurately track how many physical vouchers POS operators are receiving, you can reconcile miscellaneous vouchers collected during a shift in Cinema Manager. Any vouchers redeemed in a POS session will be included in the existing cashier reconciliation process. The data will also be displayed on the Daily Cashup Report.
Miscellaneous vouchers are issued by a cinema, but redeemed by a third party. For example, a voucher for a $5 discount on a pizza, issued by a cinema but redeemable at a third-party restaurant.
Before you begin
- Ensure you've set up miscellaneous vouchers in Head Office.
- Ensure you've set up a promotion (discount or deal) and linked it to your voucher in Promotion/Discount maintenance, and a Payment Group.
- In Maintenance > Payment Groups, select Enter Actuals at Cash Up and Quantity.
- Select Allow Voucher Reconciliation.
You can view a list of vouchers for each payment group redeemed during a POS session.
- During daily cash up, expand individual payment groups to view associated vouchers and edit actuals.