To accurately track how many physical vouchers POS operators are receiving, you can reconcile miscellaneous vouchers collected during a shift. Any vouchers redeemed in a POS session will be included in the existing cashier reconciliation process. The data will also be displayed on the Daily Cashup Report.
Before you begin:
- Ensure you've set up miscellaneous vouchers in Voucher Type maintenance in Vouchers and Gift Cards.
- Ensure you've set up a promotion (discount or deal) and linked it to your voucher in Promotion/Discount maintenance, and a Payment Group.
- In Payment Group maintenance, select Enter Actuals at Cash Up and Quantity.
- Select Allow Voucher Reconciliation.
You can view a list of vouchers for each payment group redeemed during a POS session.
- In Back Office POS Session maintenance, expand individual Payment Groups to view associated vouchers and edit actuals.