An event might occur during a sales session that is not linked to any particular transaction, but needs to be recorded to follow up later. Adding comments to sales sessions can help ensure this happens.
You can add comments to sales sessions using Cinema Manager or POS.
Note: You can configure a predefined set of comments before you begin
Using Cinema Manager to add a comment to a sales session
- In Cinema Manager, go to Sales sessions.
- Select a sales session.
- Click View session details > Comments.
Using POS to add a comment to a POS session
- In POS, click More > Comment.
- Select an order from the POS session.
- Select Comment.
- Select or enter the required comment.
- Press Enter.
- The comment is recorded in the session line.
- Press Exit to return to POS.
- If a predefined set of comment reasons has been set up, a dialog is displayed to choose the required comment.
- If no predefined comments have been configured, the on-screen keyboard displays to enter a custom comment.
Note: The predefined comment selection window also has a Custom Comment button, which can be pressed to display the on-screen keyboard instead.
Please sign in to leave a comment.