The Posting Journal report has multiple uses but is especially useful for end of day cash up. The report includes:
- Box office and concessions revenue
- Vouchers sales and redemptions
- Unders/Overs and adjustments
- Miscellaneous sales and expenditure
- Banking and revenue reconciliation
- Ticket fees (reported on the date of the transaction rather than the date of the session).
- Advance sales (box office reported on both the date of transaction and date of session)
- In Cinema Manager > Reports click the Posting Journal from the list of reports.
- Select a date range and output format.
Note: Only days that have completed the Close Day process will be displayed in the dropdown.
Note: In Simple Cash Mode, the End of Day process involves manually checking stock balances, running reports and completing a manual reconciliation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.