You can send items requiring preparation to the Kitchen from a standard order in POS, or from a check.
Orders without checks
To send items to the Kitchen from orders without checks, operators complete a POS order and transaction. After payment is completed, any items requiring preparation are automatically sent to the kitchen.
Orders on checks
To send items to the kitchen when using Checks, POS operators follow this process:
- Select the check you wish to add items to, or create a new one.
- Ring up the desired items in the Order Window.
- Send the items to the Kitchen:
- EITHER press Send and Continue to send the items currently in the order window to the kitchen, and continue working on the check.
- OR press Done to send the current items to the kitchen, and exit the check.
Please sign in to leave a comment.