If no public session is available for your desired date and site, you can request one.
- Change your public booking to a private one.
- Reselect your required site and date.
- Click Add Bookings.
- Enter an internal note to say that you require a public screening.
We recommend that you communicate this to the cinema by phone or email too. The cinema will need to mark the session as a public screening and probably restrict it to just the Group Sales sales channel until they are ready to sell tickets via their other channels.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Add your required film and ticket details.
- Click Request Approval.
- Review the booking details and click Send.
After the cinema has scheduled the session and confirmed the booking, and the information has been synced between Group Sales and POS, POS will allocate seats.
You can check the status of your booking at any time from the home page.