You can create action points for events in Group Sales, as reminders of key tasks to follow up on before the event is ready. Action points for all upcoming events are displayed in a collapsible sidebar on the Group Sales homepage, while the action points for an individual event can be viewed and maintained from the Event summary or Booking details page.
Action points are listed in the sidebar according to their status; Overdue, This Week, Next Week, Later, or Completed.
Create a new action point
- Open your selected event from the Group Sales homepage.
- Select Action Points and click the button in the header to create a new one.
- Enter the Date to complete the action point, an associated Contact, and any details, and click Add Action Point.
Maintain an existing action point
- Open the action point sidebar either from the calendar, or from your selected event.
- Click on an action point to maximise it.
You can now Complete, Delete or Edit the action point. If you are viewing the sidebar from the homepage, you can also navigate directly to the event associated with the selected action point.
Please sign in to leave a comment.