Place a voucher order for a company or patron.
Before you begin:
- Ensure you have set up voucher functionality in Group Sales.
- Ensure you have the required Head Office permissions in Voucher Orders Security Level.
- Search for a company or contact.
- Select the appropriate contact.
If the company or contact is not listed, add a new one.
- Verify that the contact details are correct.
- Click .
- Click Add Voucher.
Tip! Edit the Expiry Date field to extend the expiry date of a voucher (if you need to make a sale more attractive).
Note: You'll only be able edit the expiry date if the Head Office system setting GroupSales_VoucherExpiryDateOverride is set to Y.
- Select a Voucher Type, and enter additional details for the vouchers.
If required, add other voucher types to the order.
- Add any required fees (for example, booking, postal, or courier fees).
- Click Issue Vouchers.
The order processes through Vouchers & Gift Cards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.