At POS, you can take Group Sales booking payments on days other than the booking day, if this has been set up by your adminitrator.
Before you begin:
Ensure that your Vista administrator has set up Vista Cinema to allow Group Sales payments at POS on days other than the booking day.
- In POS, tap the Concessions tab.
- Select the Group Sales Event item.
Note: This may not be the exact name that your Vista administrator has given the item.
- Enter the search criteria for the event that you want to take payment for.
- Select the event from the search results.
- Enter and confirm the payment amount.
- Proceed to the payment screen in the usual way.
Please sign in to leave a comment.