A customer can pay for an event booking or voucher order in-person at the cinema.
Note: The amount to pay can't be changed. Only full payments are accepted for the voucher order.
- In POS, open the Concessions tab.
- To select a Group Sales item, you can search for it using the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen or by selecting the Group Sales concession button.
Note: If there is no Group Sales concession button, you can create one using POS Designer (Maintenance > POS Designer).
- On the Group Sales Payments page, select either the Events or Vouchers tab and search.
- Enter the search criteria for the order that you want to take payment for.
- Select the booking or voucher order from the search results.
The amount will auto-populate in the amount field. You can accept or change this value.
- Enter and confirm the payment amount.
- Proceed to the payment screen and complete the order.
After the transaction is complete, the payment is updated in Group Sales and a notification is created.