You can't use POS to add items to a Group Sales booking that's been fully collected. This can be a problem when an order has tickets but no items. If patrons collect the order early, they won't be able to add items to it on the booking date. You can prevent this by ensuring all orders have an item that prevents them becoming fully collected before the booking date.
Add a free miscellaneous item to your bookings
- In Group Sales, go to Active bookings.
- Select a booking that includes film hire but doesn't have any other hirings or purchases.
- Under Event Details, go to Miscellaneous Item.
- Enter a Description.
Warning! Choose the miscellaneous item's description carefully. It will appear on the invoice you give to the customer.
- Enter 0 as the Unit Cost and Unit Price.
- Enter 1 as the Quantity.
- Select Tax Exempt as the Sales Tax.
- Repeat steps 1–7 each time you create a booking that only consists of film hire.
- Ensure your POS staff sell or remove the miscellaneous item after the booking is complete.
Note: POS staff won't be able to close the order until the miscellaneous item is sold or removed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.