You can set your preferred keyboard options for session spacing in Showtime Manager.
To set up auto-spacing between sessions in both the Timeline and Time block views, do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of your screen.
- Select Showtime Manager.
- Under Snap to (minute intervals), enter the number of minutes for gaps between sessions dragged and dropped onto the grid from the film palette.
- Under Gap between sessions, set the number of minutes for gaps between sessions created using automatic operations, such as when autofilling a screen.
You can also set the keyboard buttons you'd like to use to move a session forward or backward on the grid in the Time block view:
- Under Earlier, enter the key to move a session to an earlier time slot.
- Under Later, enter the key to move a session to a later time slot.
Note: u and d are the default keys selected.