In Showtime Manager, you can create sessions in bulk as a fast way to put together a schedule. It's particularly useful if you screen a lot of very similar sessions at regular intervals or you like to copy a schedule from another format.
- In Showtime Manager, click Session Entry.
- Set the properties for your sessions.
Tip! If you want to create sessions that are mostly the same, it's quickest to create them in bulk first and then go back and update the individual session properties.
- Choose the business days you want to schedule the sessions on.
- Create as many sessions as will fit inside a Time Range on those days, or create sessions at Specific Times.
- If you're scheduling sessions within a time range, choose the earliest and latest start times for the sessions.
- Click Add To Schedule.