You can create a corporate booking in Cinema Manager or Film Manager.
- In Cinema Manager, go to Box Office > Sessions > Corporate bookings.
- In Film Manager, go to Corporate Bookings.
- Click Create booking.
- Give the booking a Name and Reference.
- Select a Site and Booking type.
- Enter the booking details.
- Enter the customer's contact details.
- Enter the session options.
- Enter the billing details.
The booking is created and added to the Upcoming list. You can then schedule a session in Showtime Manager based on the booking.
Note: Change the status to Approved when you're ready.
Use the Booking details section of the corporate booking to plan the timings, film, and other details of the booking.
- Booking start: The date and time the booking will start.
- Booking end: The date and time the booking will finish.
- Number of guests: (Optional) The number of people the booking is for. Use this number to select an appropriate screen.
- Film: The name of the movie that will be shown. Start typing a name, and select an option.
- Format: (Optional) The format the film will be shown in. For example: 2D digital, 3D digital, IMAX.
- Screen: (Optional) The auditorium where the film will be shown. This is automatically populated based on the chosen film, but you can change it.
- Price card: Don't worry if this field is blank. This is a read-only field and can't be set in Cinema Manager. If the field has a suggested price card, this just means the booking came from Group Sales, because this is the only place where a price card can be set for a corporate booking.
- Door signage: (Optional) The text to appear on the sign at the entrance to the session. This is automatically populated with the selected film name, but you can change it.
Note: This field has a maximum limit of 40 characters.
Use this section to enter the details of the customer making the booking.
- Customer contact: (Optional) Enter the name of the customer who made the booking request.
- Organisation: Enter the organisation or group the booking is for.
- Contact details: (Optional) Enter the contact details of the customer. For example, a mobile number and email address.
Use this section to plan important timings related to the booking, such as the booking end time.
Note: All values are in minutes. Values will be automatically populated if your organisation has set up defaults.
- Trailer length: How long the trailer will show for, before the film starts. The default is determined by the chosen screen, or if that's not set, by the system setting DefaultTrailerTime.
- Clean-up time: How long it will take to clean up the auditorium after the session. The default is determined by the chosen screen.
- Interval start: How long after the booking start time the interval or break should start. The default is determined by the system setting DefaultIntervalStartMins.
- Interval duration: How long the interval or break in the middle of the session should be. The default is determined by the system setting DefaultIntervalDuration.
- Internal notes: (Optional) Notes for yourself or other staff. For example, "Customer wants a long interval, as they have spot prizes to give out".
Use this section to find out how much to charge the customer.
- Box office: Enter any film hire cost associated with the booking. Depending on the booking type, some money may still need to go to the distributor.
- Screen hire: Enter how much it will cost the customer to hire the screen at your cinema.
- Hire total: The calculated total of the box office plus screen hire.
- Deposit: Enter the deposit being charged to the customer. Select Paid when the customer pays this.
- Balance: The calculated total of the Hire total minus the paid Deposit. Select Paid when the customer pays this.