- Click Create booking.
- Give the booking a Name and Reference.
- Select a Site and Booking type.
- Enter the booking details.
- Enter the customer's contact details.
- Enter the session options.
- Enter the billing details.
The booking is created and added to the Upcoming list. You can then schedule a session in Showtime Manager based on the booking.
Note: Change the status to Approved when you're ready.
Use the Booking details section of the corporate booking to plan the timings, film, and other details of the booking.
- Booking start: The date and time the booking will start.
- Booking end: The date and time the booking will finish.
- Number of guests: (Optional) The number of people the booking is for. Use this number to select an appropriate screen.
- Film: The name of the movie that will be shown. Start typing a name, and select an option.
- Format: (Optional) The format the film will be shown in. For example: 2D digital, 3D digital, IMAX.
- Screen: (Optional) The auditorium where the film will be shown. This is automatically populated based on the chosen film, but you can change it.
- Price card: Don't worry if this field is blank. This is a read-only field and can't be set in Cinema Manager. If the field has a suggested price card, this just means the booking came from Group Sales, because this is the only place where a price card can be set for a corporate booking.
- Door signage: (Optional) The text to appear on the sign at the entrance to the session. This is automatically populated with the selected film name, but you can change it.
Note: This field has a maximum limit of 40 characters.
Use the Contact section to enter the details of the customer making the booking.
- Customer contact: (Optional) Enter the name of the customer who made the booking request.
- Organisation: Enter the organisation or group the booking is for.
- Contact details: (Optional) Enter the contact details of the customer. For example, a mobile number and email address.
Use the Session options section of the corporate booking to plan important timings related to the booking. Use it to determine the booking end time.
Note: All values are in minutes. Values will be automatically populated if your organisation has set up defaults.
- Trailer length: How long the trailer will show for, before the film starts. The default is determined by the chosen screen, or if that's not set, by the Back Office system setting DefaultTrailerTime.
- Clean-up time: How long it will take to clean up the auditorium after the session. The default is determined by the chosen screen.
- Interval start: How long after the booking start time the interval or break should start. The default is determined by the Back Office system setting DefaultIntervalStartMins.
- Interval duration: How long the interval or break in the middle of the session should be. The default is determined by the Back Office system setting DefaultIntervalDuration.
- Internal notes: (Optional) Notes for yourself or other staff. For example, "Customer wants a long interval, as they have spot prizes to give out".
Use the Billing details of the corporate booking to find out how much to charge the customer.
- Box office: Enter any film hire cost associated with the booking. Depending on the booking type, some money may still need to go to the distributor.
- Screen hire: Enter how much it will cost the customer to hire the screen at your cinema.
- Hire total: The calculated total of the Box office plus Screen hire.
- Deposit: Enter the deposit being charged to the customer. Select Paid when the customer pays this.
- Balance: The calculated total of the Hire total minus the paid Deposit. Select Paid when the customer pays this.