The Circuit Planning page in Film Manager shows the bookings you've planned at each of the sites in your planning groups. From this page you can:
- View a summary of weekly plans for your sites (5 weeks of holdover sheets).
- Filter the grid to show new films, all films, or specific films.
- Access a week's holdover sheet, showtimes, or future plan by hovering over a cell.
Each site displays a list of its Session and Concept attributes:
- Session attributes are derived from the attributes of the site's screens
Example: 2D, 3D, and IMAX are indicated by "(Rule)".
- Concept attributes are additional features that a site has
Example: CC and OC
Understanding Circuit Planning icons
A coloured icon indicates the status of the holdover sheet for that week:
- Grey - Sheet not started (no bookings)
- Orange - Sheet started but not Ready for scheduling
- Green - Sheet complete, Ready for scheduling, and sent to cinema
Please sign in to leave a comment.