The Circuit Planning page in Film Manager shows the bookings you've planned at each of the sites in your planning groups. From this page you can:
- View a summary of weekly plans for your sites (5 weeks of holdover sheets).
- Filter the grid to show new films, all films, or specific films.
- Access a week's holdover sheet, showtimes, or future plan by hovering over a cell.
Each site displays a list of its Session and Concept attributes:
- Session attributes are derived from the attributes of the site's screens, (for example, 2D, 3D, and IMAX), and are indicated by "(Rule)".
- Concept attributes are additional features that a site has (for example, CC and OC).
Understanding Circuit Planning icons
A coloured icon indicates the status of the holdover sheet for that week:
- Grey = Sheet not started (no bookings)
- Orange = Sheet started but not Ready for scheduling
- Green = Sheet complete, Ready for scheduling, and sent to cinema