In Film Manager, the Booking chart lets you define how a film will play across your sites in its opening week.
Using this tab, you can:
- Set the Release date at each of your sites.
- Set the Play weeks - which is the number of week that a film will play for in each of your sites.
- Set the Advance screening days for each of your sites.
- Set the Sales profile—which is the period of time a film's tickets can be sold before its opening date—for each of your sites.
- Set the number of bookings in the opening week for each of your sites.
Using the Booking chart
- Select which Planning group you would like to see sites for.
Note: You can also Filter by site, and use the Bulk modify function to modify the release plan or prints in bulk.
- Enter the number of prints for each available format at each of your sites.
- (Optional) Set the Release date, Play weeks, Advance screening days, and Sales profile for each of your sites.
Note: You can click Show tentative prints and enter those figures at each of your sites as desired. Tentative prints will not create bookings when you click Save.
- When you're finished editing, click Save.
Bookings are created in the opening week for each site you've entered print numbers for.