The Holdover in Film Manager is divided into multiple sections:
- Last week bookings and performance
- Playing bookings
- Unassigned bookings
- Advance Screenings bookings
- Alternate Content bookings
- Dropped bookings
Tip! You can use the Holdover in either "slot mode" or "screen mode" by toggling the Sort by slot and Sort alphabetically options.
Note: You can surface Advance Screenings bookings onto the Holdover using the Booking chart or Circuit Planning.
Note: You can surface Alternate Content bookings onto the Holdover by selecting the Alternate Content checkbox in the Film Box Office Categories cabinet in Head Office or Film Programming. Then, for each of your film objects, select the Alternate option for their Box Office Category drop-down.
Note: You can use the Gross, 3 Day, and 4 Day toggle options to adjust the display of the Last week section.
When you first start on the holdover sheet for a site and week, the Playing section will be empty and the Unassigned section will be automatically populated with the previous week’s bookings.
You can then Hold, Drop, and Combine bookings to complete the holdover sheet for the current week.
- Holding a booking is continuing to play it from the previous planning week
- Dropping a booking is discontinuing to play it from the previous planning week
- Combining a booking is playing more than one booking per single slot on the Holdover