Each booking in Film Manager's Holdover contains a set of properties:
- Movie format: Format of a particular booking (for example, 2D, 3D, IMAX).
- Session type: Additional session data used for projection and reporting.
- Print number: Virtual concept of a booking, related to the total concurrent runs of a booking at any one time.
- Attributes: Similar to movie format but can include other concepts, such as special types of screenings, or CC (closed captions).
- Sales profile: Rules for when tickets can go on sale for a booking.
- Price card: Virtual card that defines the price of tickets for a booking.
- Policy: Parameters chosen by film programmers that determine how a booking plays.
- Comments: Additional information from film programmers to communicate how a booking plays.
You can edit these by clicking on the film's title in the Holdover and then making your amendments.