Mark seats as broken so patrons can't book them until they're fixed or cleaned.
Note: All Cinema Manager users at a site can see which seats are marked as broken.
- In Cinema Manager, go to Broken seats.
- Select Break seats.
- Enter the date and time the seat is unavailable from.
- If you know when the seat can be sold again, enter an end date and time to restore it automatically. The seat will be available again immediately after the end date and time.
To restore the seat manually when it's ready, select No end date.
Note: You can manually restore a seat even when an end date has been set.
- Select the Screen, Screen layout and Area the seat is in.
- Enter the seat or seats to mark as broken using the row-number format.
For example: A-3
Note: Use commas or spaces to separate multiple seats. For example: A-5,A-6,A-7 or A-5 A-6 A-7
Tip! Mark a range of seats (in the same row) as broken using a colon. For example: A-3:8
- Select Break.
Cinema Manager checks if the seat has already been sold or booked, and shows the Session and conflict details.
- Confirm whether you still want to mark the seat as broken.
To continue, select Mark as broken. Your seat will appear under All broken seats.
To close the conflict details and review the seat information, click Cancel.