The Voucher Inquiry button allows you to view voucher stock at POS.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to .
- Open the POS button layout record used by the relevant workstations that you want to configure to display the Voucher Inquiry button.
Alternatively, you can create a new POS button layout.
- In the Main button group, scroll down the Available Buttons list and select the checkbox corresponding to the Voucher Inquiry button.
You can also define the position in which it will be displayed, in terms of the Button Position Map.
- Save the POS button layout.
- Go to orkstation maintenance record(s) for the POS terminal(s) you want to allow the Voucher Inquiry button for.
Note: You will need to do this separately for each workstation.
and open the w
- Make sure the workstation relevant records are configured with the POS button layout configured in steps 2–4.
- Save the workstation records.
The configured POS terminals will now have the Voucher Inquiry button available when the More button is pressed. The Print button can be pressed to print the details of the Voucher Inquiry form, and the VoucherStatus.txt print template on the POS hard disk can be configured to determine the layout of the inquiry printout. For more information about the VoucherStatus.txt print template, see the Technical Support Guide.