Available hours let you limit the days and times at which items can be sold. You can use them to enforce special offers, such as Taco Tuesdays, or legal requirements, such as alcohol sale hours.
Before you begin
Set up this Cinema Manager system setting to suit your organisation's needs.
Determines the security level required for managers to override the date or time before or after which an item can be sold at POS.
- Go to .
- Create a new record.
- Change its Type to Item Sale Hours.
- Customise the record to suit your requirements.
- (Optional) To create more than one sale period for a day (for example, separate morning and evening sale hours), click Add Period.
- Click the Linked Items tab.
- Select the items you want to sell during this set of available hours.
Tip! You can also link available hours to an item in Bulk Items or the Item form.