Allow a food or beverage item to be customised (for example, a pizza to have toppings added or removed).
Before you begin
- You will need to have set up modifier items and added them to modification groups.
For information about which items can be made modifiable, see Modifiers.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to .
- Open the item that you want to make modifiable.
- Use the expanding grid rows for your selected item to add modifiers to it.
Tip: Order the modifiers manually in the grid table, or select Sort Modifier Items on the Alternate Selection tab to sort alphabetically.
- (Optional) Select Enable Smart Modifiers to automatically present this item's components as modifiers at POS.
- Click Save.