Gift cards may be recharged from the Concessions screen at POS.
Gift card recharges sold in this way are listed as Sundry Box Office sales in sales reports. In the Stored Value Activity report, they appear in the Recharges section.
Before you begin
- Vouchers and Gift Cards must have been configured.
- A profile must have been created for the workstation in POS Designer.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to .
- Create an item to represent the recharge.
- In the General tab, enter a description and tax code.
- In the Pricing tab, either enter a retail price (to create a button that adds a fixed value to the card), or select Variable Price Item (to create a button that allows a patron to choose how much money to add to the card)
- In the Stock Details and Stock Replenishment tabs, Choose Each as the Base, Selling, Stock, and Default Order Unit.
- In the Barcodes & Vouchers tab, select Gift Card and set the Type of Sale to Gift Card Recharge.
- Click Save.
- Go to .
- Open the profile to which you want to add the recharge button.
- On the profile's Concessions tab, select to create a new button.
- Right-click on the new button and click to assign the recharge item that you have created.
- Click Save.
You can now use the button to recharge gift cards that have been issued through Vouchers and Gift Cards.