You can create a promotion that is exclusive to a voucher redeemable at POS.
You can limit the availability of an item to a specific promotion by setting a discount promotion exclusive to a voucher. Enter barcode information on a grid in Promotions and Discounts Maintenance; if the same barcode is attached to two different promotions, POS will choose the promotion that gives the patron the best value.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to
The Promotions page appears.
- Double click on the appropriate Promotion.
The Promotion/Discount form appears.
- On the Promotion and Discount tab, change the promotion Type to Discount.
- Set the Exclusivity to be Exclusive to Voucher and create your promotion.
- Select the Items and Tickets tab and enter the appropriate details for the Item attached to the promotion.
- Click Save.
Note: You can also set a Payment Group, which lets your cinema track the effectiveness of a promotion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.