By default, POS operators have no limit to the number of features they can sell with items that have features.
If needed, you can set a minimum or maximum number of features that can be sold with an item.
- A basic Pizza item (cheese and tomato) may require a minimum of two features to be added (such as pepperoni and olives).
- A basic Ice-cream Sundae item may allow customers to pick up to three features (from chopped nuts, cherries, chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, wafer).
Before you begin
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to Maintenance > Bulk items.
- Open the Item record for the base item you want to limit.
For example: Pizza, Ice-cream Sundae
- On the Alternate Selection tab, configure Enforce Minimum Quantity and Enforce Maximum Quantity to determine the number of features required/available.
- Click Save.