To add a ticket type that is configured as a package to a price card, you must first add all the individual ticket types that make up the package to the price card.
For example: A Family Pass may consist of 2x Adult and 2x Child tickets. The Adult and Child ticket types must be added to the price card before the Family Pass ticket type can be added.
- In the Tickets table, select the description of the ticket for which you wish to view the package details.
- Click on the Package tab at the bottom of the form.
- If the selected ticket type is configured as a package, the Package tab will display the tickets and concession items included in the package.
- The ticket types, items, and the quantities included in the package are read-only and can only be edited in Maintenance > Ticket Types.
- Price From Ticket and Ticket Price Adjustments can be added to the tickets in the package.
- The Price Each can be edited and will automatically update the total Price for the package ticket.
Note: The total price for the package ticket is read only in the Tickets table.