It's easy to look up POS operators in Cinema Manager if you need to check or amend user information.
If you know the POS operator's details:
- Go to Users.
- Filter by the operator's name or other details.
If you don't know the POS operator's details:
If you're not looking for a specific POS operator, you can use Cinema Manager's reporting function to view and filter all POS operators.
- Navigate to Reporting > Data views.
- Ensure that Show all data views is on.
- Select Users from the dropdown list.
- Filter the table by Default cinema of your choice.
- Filter the table using the POS Operators User group.
Note: These instructions assume you have already set up a user group of POS Operators.
Please sign in to leave a comment.