After a stocktake is completed using InTouch, it may be necessary to recount some items to double check the stock amounts. Recounts can be set up in Cinema Manager.
- The mobile app user completes the stocktake and taps Send Counts.
In Cinema Manager, the stocktake is no longer read only and the stock location is unlocked.
- Open the stocktake in Cinema Manager.
- Update the stock movements.
- Check the variances.
- Select Recount required to send any items for recount if necessary.
The app user receives a prompt to recount the stocktake.
- The app user completes and sends the recount.
Note: This recount process can be repeated as required.