|Release status||Coming soon|
|Release date||2022 Q2|
Manage your advance concession sales and automatically claim uncollected concessions.
At a glance
- Control when tax reports are posted
- Control which accounts advance concession sales are posted to
- Claim uncollected concession orders automatically at the end of the day
Manage advance concession sales and uncollected concessions
You have more flexibility in how advanced concession sales and their tax reports are posted. You can control:
- Whether tax reports are posted on maturity or on the day of sale
- Whether advance concession sales are posted to the following accounts:
- The Concession Revenue account
- The Advance Concession sales account on day of sale
- Maturing Concession sales account on the collection date
It's also easier to see and manage financial data of uncollected concessions. You can automatically claim uncollected concession orders at the end of the day and post the revenue to a special General Ledger account.
Also available in Vista Classic