Use the Revenue bridge dashboard to understand what's driven revenue increases or decreases between two different business weeks, one year apart. You can find the Revenue bridge in the Finance workspace.
There are three revenue bridge charts in Horizon:
- Box office
- Spend per admit (SPA)
Revenue bridge charts display five values:
- Revenue from your selected business week.
- Price impact: The increase or decrease in revenue which is due to the change in the price of items sold.
- Volume impact: The increase or decrease in revenue which is due to the change in the number of items sold.
- Mix impact: The increase or decrease in revenue which is due to the change in variety of items sold. This value is used to understand whether patrons are, on average, buying more or less expensive items.
- Revenue from the same business week the previous year.
The price impact, volume impact, and mix impact all add together to explain the difference in revenue between the two periods.
Note: You can select whether Net or Gross values are displayed using the dashboard parameters.