|Release status||Coming soon|
|Release date||2023 Q3|
Meet the European regulatory requirement that aims to reduce fraud and make online and contactless offline payments more secure.
At a glance
- The new requirement and this feature apply to merchants and banks in the European Economic Area (EEA) when processing online and contactless offline payments.
- The feature is enabled by a system setting. When it is enabled, Vista Cloud adds additional, multi-factor-authentication (MFA) steps into the checkout/purchase flow for Subscriptions.
- The feature is only available in Lumos Subscriptions and for the Braintree payment connector. If you're currently using our on-premises Subscriptions portal, or another payment connector, get in touch.
- Depending on the interpretation of the particular payment provider, the frequency of the prompts for authentication will vary.
- Cinema-initiated scenarios, such as enabling SCA or changing the price of a subscription, will require the use of a SQL script to prompt existing subscribers for reauthentication. Contact your Vista support person for help.
Article is closed for comments.