The Electronic Transaction History data view in Cinema Manager captures how each transaction has been processed (both request and response) for a particular cinema. You can use it for in-depth diagnosis of transaction errors.
- Open the Electronic Transaction History data view
Data views > Electronic Transaction History
Tip!: If you can't see this report in the dropdown list, make sure you have the Show all data views toggle at the top right of the screen turned on.
- Select the correct date range.
- Find the specific transactions that have been identified as a problem during reconciliation.
- Requests sent to the payment connector are indicated with REQUEST in the Request/Response column.
- Responses from the payment connector are indicated by Y.
- Return Text indicates the status of the payment as processed by the payment gateway.
Note: For every transaction, you will see two entries: a request line and a response line.
Please sign in to leave a comment.