The Work offline button allows POS operators to disconnect from the network. This is useful during significant network disruptions because POS workstations process transactions faster when they’re not continually trying to reconnect to the network.
- Go to Cinema manager > Maintenance > POS Button Layout.
- Open the workstation project you want to configure for working offline.
- In the Button Group, select the Work offline button so that it’s available at POS workstations.
Tip! If you want a manager to approve a change to working offline at POS, then use the SecurityWorkOfflineButton system setting. Choose your preferred security override level using 0-9 (highest to lowest security) or 99 (no security).
- Working offline at POS overview
- Working offline at POS
- Going offline at POS
- Guide to managing network disruptions at POS