If a Loyalty member provides a sufficient reason for failing to collect an unpaid booking, a Loyalty administrator can reduce the balance of the member's uncollected bookings, and remove a ban on unpaid bookings.
- In Loyalty Administrator, go to Members > Member and open the required member record.
- Click Member Summary.
- Click Adjust Member Points.
- Set the Adjustment Type to Decrease.
- Select the Uncollected Bookings balance type.
- Enter the Amount you want to decrease the uncollected bookings count by.
- (Optional) Select a Site and a Transaction Reason.
- Click Save Points Adjustment.
- Close the Adjust Points window to return to the Member form.
- If a ban is in place, click the closed padlock icon next to the read-only Unpaid Bookings Blocked Until field to recalculate uncollected bookings.
If the points adjustment completed above brings the balance of uncollected bookings below the ThresholdNumberOfUncollectedBookings system setting for the TimeLimitForUncollectedBookings, system setting, the ban will be removed.