Create a User for every person who needs access to Cinema Manager or POS.
Before you begin
Make sure you belong to a user group that has permission to create users. If you need help with this, contact your system administrator.
- In Cinema Manager, go to Staff > Users.
- Click Create new user.
- Enter the user's First name and Last name, and, if required, their Middle name or Initial.
- The user's initials will appear in the circle to the left.
- Enter user details.
- Enter security details.
- Select POS details.
- Enter the user's payroll details.
- Choose the access you want the user to have within Cinema Manager, and where you want them to be visible.
- Click Save.
The user will now appear in the list of Cinema Manager users and be able to access the Cinema Manager modules you've given them access to with their new login details.
Please sign in to leave a comment.