You can configure your Vista system so that staff can't clock on to work areas where they don't have a valid rate card.
For example, a staff member may have rate cards only for working in Box Office and for being an usher. The system can be configured to prevent this user from clocking on in other areas, such as the bar.
- Set the system setting StaffPromptForWorkArea = Yes.
- Set the system setting RequireRateCardForClockOn = Yes.
- Set a value for the system setting RuleApplicationMode in the STAFFCLOCK category.
- Choose Check No Override to force the employee to select a work area from their rate card.
- Choose Check With Override to allow a manager to let the employee clock on without selecting a work area.
- Choose Warning to display a message about selecting a work area. The employee will be allowed to clock on without selecting a work area if they choose to ignore the warning.
Please sign in to leave a comment.