Provide a quicker and more secure form of authentication for POS operators with fingerprint login.
Before you begin
Ensure the fingerprint reader is installed correctly at your workstation.
- Select the relevant Workstation in Cinema Manager > Maintenance > Workstations & profiles.
- On the Input Devices tab, select Fingerprint Reader under the Security Reader Type.
- To allow a person authorisation to store fingerprints at POS, configure the security system setting SecurityStoreFingerprint.
- Go to the POS Button Layout form under maintenance, and select Store Fingerprint so the option is visible in POS.
- At POS, when logging in for the first time, use a traditional login method (for example, user number or card swipe).
- Tap .
- Follow the instruction on the screen to scan and store the fingerprint.
- Log out of POS.
You can now use the fingerprint scanner to log in.