To give a staff member the ability to log on to POS, you'll need to create a user for them and assign a user group with the appropriate permissions.
Cinema Manager comes preconfigured with user groups, including one called POS Operator. This group offers minimum-security access to POS by default. You can edit the permissions for the group, or create your own.
Creating or modifying a user group
- Go to Cinema Manager > Maintenance User Groups.
- Open the user group you want to modify, or click New.
- Configure the user group to match your preferences. To modify POS access, go to the Application Rights tab and change the Security Level under POS.
Creating a user
- Go to Cinema Manager > Users > Create.
- Under User Group, assign the User Group with the appropriate permissions for this user.
- Configure the rest of the user's settings as required.
- Click Save.