After you've completed basic setup, you can continue with good-practice configuration, such as setting up a database maintenance plan and system monitoring, and optional features, such as additional sales channels and detailed performance reporting. Here a few key pieces of functionality to consider:
- Currencies in Vista. You can configure Vista to accept payments in foreign currencies.
- Vista CDN. You can use a built-in content delivery network (also known as the Media Library Service) to easily and efficiently transfer digital media such as trailers, movie posters, and concession item images around your cinema network.
- Film Programming. Plan, book, buy, and schedule at a head office level.
- Vista Connect. Install Vista Connect to use Vista Web, Vista Mobile, or any custom sales channel that serves multiple cinemas within your circuit.
- Reporting/Analytics. Monitor detailed, real-time KPIs (key performance indicators) across your circuit and at individual cinemas.
- Membership/Loyalty. Manage loyalty programmes and collect member data across your circuit.
- Vouchers and Gift Cards. Manage and track the use of vouchers and gift cards across your circuit.
- Staff Scheduling. Automate rostering and analyse staff performance across your circuit.
- Circuit Messaging. Allow circuit managers to send messages to targeted groups of POS operators.