There are several steps to creating a new ticket type. Different information will be required depending on the type of ticket the ticket type is. For example, if it is a voucher, settings and barcodes need to be set up as well as the general ticket information and account information.
There are multiple tabs available when you create a ticket type, and an additional tab will appear if the ticket type is selected as a package. These tabs each have a process of entering information that can be followed to set up the ticket type correctly.
Note: Not all steps are required to set up a ticket type. Complete the steps relevant to your ticket type.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, go to Maintenance > Ticket types.
- Click Create.
- Enter the required details on the Ticket Type tab.
- In the Sales Policy tab, select any restrictions on the ticket type.
- Add the ticket type to a price card.
- If the ticket type is used for a Loyalty membership program or as a voucher, configure these details in the Voucher tab.
- Enter any general ledger account details in the Accounts tab.