Create and maintain regional or national holidays.
Use Head Office to create regional holidays for your chosen cinemas and cinema groups. For example an anniversary day which is only observed in that city or region, or a one-off event at a single cinema that you'd like run a promotion for.
- In Head Office or Cinema Manager, go to Maintenance > Holidays.
- Click Create.
- Name your holiday.
- (Optional) If only some of your cinemas or cinema groups observe this holiday, select Regional holiday, and add the cinema(s) or cinema group(s) that observe this holiday.
Important! You can only create regional holidays if using Head Office Manager.
- Choose whether the holiday has a fixed date or is floating (changes dates) each year.
- Select a year. The holiday repeats until the end of the year you choose.
- (Optional) Select Pay staff holiday pay rate if staff should receive a holiday pay rate and specify the times this holiday applies for your business.
Tip: If you are creating this holiday for promotion or voucher exclusions only, skip this step.
- Preview holidays to ensure all details are correct.
- Click Save.