Before you can move to Vista Cloud, there are some requirements that you'll need to meet.
- Each of your sites has a robust enough network for operating in the cloud. That includes commercial grade internet links, with minimum speeds of 10/10, and a 4G based backup line. VPNs will be required over both internet links.
- Each of your sites has suitable hardware or devices for creating a VPN tunnel.
- Do you use Azure Active Directory or Google Workspace for your SSO (single sign-on)? If not, talk to us. Depending on your setup, there may be extra steps you and we need to take to give all of your users access to Vista Cloud.
- Talk to us about the payment providers you use across your sales channels. When you switch to Vista Cloud, we’ll need to confirm your payment connectors meet certain security and operational standards.
Requirements for circuits currently using Vista's on-premises products
- All of your on-premises Vista products are upgraded to the latest version. Upgrading lets us transfer your existing data into Vista Cloud.
- You’ve set up workflows and operating procedures in our web applications. Many parts of Vista Cloud are based on web applications that you can use in our on-premises products. Setting up and creating workflows in these applications will make your shift to Vista Cloud significantly faster and easier. The areas you’re most likely to need new flows in are Film Manager and Cinema Manager (in particular, Cinema Manager’s CashDesk).
- Inform us of any reports or reporting views you use in Analytics. Then we can tell you about their equivalents in Vista Cloud, or discuss creating them.
- Tell us about your third-party integrations and extracts. There may be some special requirements to get these ready for Vista Cloud. That includes your Sales Server integrations – although Sales Server integrations are no longer supported, Vista Cloud offers API’s with equivalent functionality
These steps aren’t required, but will make your transition to Vista Cloud smoother:
- The Database Purge Monitor, and relevant scheduled tasks, are anonymising personal data in your system. For more information, see the Data Privacy Feature Guide.
- The Database Purge Monitor, and relevant scheduled tasks, are purging unnecessary data from your Cinema database. For more information, see the Vista Cinema Database Maintenance HowTo Guide.
Country specific requirements
Additional development work is required for various elements to become cloud ready. Speak with your Vista representative to learn more about cloud readiness in China.
To be determined.
To be determined.
Vista Cloud isn’t currently available in Russia.