Follows these steps to grant access permissions to Vista Cloud so your Azure AD can share the required user data with CIM.
- In your Azure AD portal, open your Vista Cloud application page.
- Click API permissions in the menu.
- Click Add a permission.
- On the Request API permission page, click Microsoft Graph.
- Click Delegated permissions.
Select the following permissions:
• GroupMember > GroupMember.ReadAll
- Click Grant admin consent for <Vista Cloud>, where <Vista Cloud> is the the app display name you've configured for Vista Cloud.
Vista Cloud is now granted access to the required user data in your Azure AD.
Note: Vista will only access user data that's required for successful sign-in to Vista Cloud. For more information on what user data is accessed and when, see Access of your user data.