If you're integrating Azure AD with Vista Cloud, Vista Cloud will need a client secret for secure communication.
- In your Azure AD portal, open your Vista Cloud application page.
- Click Certificates & secrets in the management menu.
- Under Client secrets, click New client secret.
A pop-up page appears for you to configure the secret.
- Enter a readable description for the secret and select how long the secret is valid for.
Important! If you select a valid period of one or two years, you need to complete all client-side configuration before the secret expires.
- Click Add to generate the client secret.
The full secret will be listed under the Client secrets section.
- Copy the full secret to the clipboard and create a record of it to forward to us.
Important! Azure initially shows you the full secret, but it stores an obfuscated version. Ensure you copy and record the secret now as the full value won't be available again after you leave the page.
A client secret is now associated with your Vista Cloud app.