Important! Depending on your web payment connector, Vista may not have details on how your credit card payments were processed. In this case, please contact your payment provider to obtain more information.
- Launch the Upload Banking data view.
Data views > Upload Banking
Tip!: If you can't see this report in the dropdown list, make sure you have the Show all data views toggle at the top right of the screen turned on.
- Select the Cinema Operator.
- Select the date range.
- Select Credit Card in the Payment Type Description column filter.
- Select Y in the Electronic Payment column.
- Check the transactions that have been banked.
- If transactions for a cinema that you expect to be banked are missing, check the Electronic Transaction Payments report and Electronic Transaction History data view in Cinema Manager to determine which transactions have not been processed.