The Electronic Payments report at Head Office and Cinema Manager displays electronic payment transactions. Use it with your credit card processor report to complete your daily full reconciliation.
- Decide the period of time for which you want to reconcile the credit card payments.
- Open the Electronic Payments report.
Reports > Cashier/Audit Reports > Electronic Payments
- Enter the date range.
- (In Head Office only) Select the Site, Cinema Type, and Cinema Group.
- (In Cinema Manager only) For Show workstation, select Sale.
- Select the correct option for Include Audit Field.
The option you select must match what is provided on your credit card processor report. This allows you to match transactions line by line. Typically, the values are Vista Payment Transaction No. or Bank Transaction Number.
- Select the Tender Category.
- Select the Card Type.
- Click Run report.
Tip! The Vista system can automatically generate the Electronic Payment report at regular intervals and send it as an email, save it as a file, or print it. On the report prompts tab, click the drop-down menu, and click Create report schedule to set up this automation.