To get your staff started in Vista Cloud, you must set up their user profiles and grant them access to their apps and capabilities.
Before you begin
- Make sure you've set up identity management for Vista Cloud.
- Sign into Vista Cloud with an account that has access to identity management.
- In Vista Cloud, go to Settings > Users.
- Click New user.
- Enter the user's details and grant access to apps and capabilities.
- Repeat as needed for additional user profiles.
Each user added this way will receive an email invitation that lets them sign in to Vista Cloud.
Note: If the user profile uses a non-federated email domain, users must set up a password using the link in the email invitation, or use the Forgot password link when signing in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.