If you want to add surcharges during the new-release period but don't want to create a specific new-release price card, you can instead create a new-release ticket price adjustment (TPA). This can be applied to both regular tickets and comps during a film's new-release period.
- In Cinema Manager or Head Office, go to Maintenance > Ticket Price Adjustments.
- Create a new Ticket Price Adjustment.
- Enter a Description.
For example: New Release surcharge.
- Set the Adjustment Type to Standard.
- Set the Value Type to Monetary.
- Enter the desired Default Value.
- Select Apply Only to New Releases.
- Apply the TPA to the appropriate Ticket Types in Price Cards.